Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Buying Fiesta ST MK7 should I MR230 or 2R

asforest

I’m picking up my Fiesta ST this month, trading in a Fiesta 140 Red Edition and the first thing I want to do is get it tuned. It is stock and has 48,000 km. Would you recommend Mountune MR230 or PumaSpeed 2R and why?

The puma speed upgrade is cheaper, but what’s your experience with daily driving, power, and overall reliability.

No interest in crackles, purely interested in power and a bit more rumble from the exhaust.

Also thinking about the mountune springs and roll restrictor. What’s your experience and do you know of any good alternatives?

Dpro

6000 Post Club
Welcome some people here stateside have run the MR230 a lot more did the MP215. As it was a legal mod for the first couple of years of the MK7.5 here. Lot of people here have run the Pumaspeed hybrids X37, X47,X47r. Do not think any one has done the kit your talking about.

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
Piece your own performance mods together from different vendors...it will save you money!

Ford Community Posts