Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

canada purchase deal

hi, since most of the member are U.S resident, it's kind of hard to find the canadian deal among all the other..

Here is my deal, 2015 oxford white, rado grey wheel, nav, molten orange, 28800$ (15% tx, viva QC)

thank you for participing

OP
alf45
Thread Starter #4
forgot to mentionned also had 16" winther mags + 4 toyo garrit kx 195/50r16 and tinted window, plus the tpms19 tools.

forgot to mentionned also had 16" winther mags + 4 toyo garrit kx 195/50r16 and tinted window, plus the tpms19 tools.
Damn lucky... best I could deal was winter carpets and a 3M hood strip. I went in 2 stealership (boisvert ford and fortier ford) and both told me this car is barely negociable because it's a ''special'' car like the mustang cobra or the f150 raptor. Do your dealer had the same speech?

OP
alf45
Thread Starter #9
bought it at boisvert ford south shore, seem like he was willing to negotiate. did call 5 dealer and ask for a quote, so it was match it or don't sell it.

OP
alf45
Thread Starter #11
the are less willing to negotion the first year a car comes out, they know you have to buy it new and little to no dealer has them in stock..

CanadianGuy

4000 Post Club
bought mine for $38,174.43 [scream]

LOL after yous pick yourself up off the floor. It is loaded and than some. Got the Molten Orange exterior and interior, painted wheel, moon roof, nav system, the illuminated sill plate, rubber cargo protection, all weather ford rubber mats, extra tint, paint and rust protection, set of winter rims/tire(Pireli Winter Carving/sensors, Mountune MP215, Ford racing cat back, new licence plate and.... a Ford auto dimming rear view mirror. Free oil change for life, free maintenance. Oh almost forgot freaking 13% tax...

Reason I got most of the after market is that I got a good deal on the car ($3000 off sticker) and zero percent financing and warranty friendly. Ordered it Thursday now waiting. [mecry] Hope to get it before my B-Day in May. Turning 40 so a gift to me. YA! Oh the trade in was $200, a green 2005 Chevrolet Aveo with 360,000 km (original clutch and spark plugs)

I don't have my papers close by but with my calculations:

29554.60 inlcuding tax, delivery, etc. in QC on October 11 2013
Rado + moon roof + nav
winter mags + tires + tpms + ST hat

Financing on 6 years at 0% including 9K from my previous car

bought at Venne Repentigny and live in Boucherville
It was the only dealer with want I wanted in stock
I test drove it on a thursday and took delivery on the Friday ( They even had time to send it to the body shop to remove the front license plate holder and respray the bumber)

Amazing service so far...
Fortier almost laughed at me when I asked for the price as I was 23
Boisvert did not seem friendly at the time

Your tought on local service departments would be appreciated ;) boisvert, jacques-olivier, fortier

Mine came out to be $27800 out the door with the Navi and Moon Roof. Ingot silver and silver rims. Bought it at Markville Ford.