Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

CandyCorn Build

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
NorthLightingConcepts
Thread Starter #83
Downpipe ordered and Cobb AP reordered. Unsure what I am going to do with the intake at the moment since selling the Mountune one.
Currently chasing electrical gremlins....I seriously hate this car. :mad:

OP
NorthLightingConcepts
Thread Starter #84
Well, the day has come and the CandyCorn build is officially at a close. The vehicle has sold after the dealership spent several, and I mean several hours working out electrical problems.

I absolutely loved this car, but I picked up a 2003 Kawasaki ZX6R that I have been having fun tinkering with.

I will still float around the forums and my intent is continue to provide the retrofitting service and admire the builds from the sidelines.

It has been a blast, but I have my sights on another vehicle, but it wont be for a few more years I fear.

MKVIIST

5000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
Sorry to see you parting ways with the Fiesta ST. Would it be okay if we left the build up and lock the thread? It was a great build with lots of good info. If not just send me a PM and I'll delete it.

Well, the day has come and the CandyCorn build is officially at a close. The vehicle has sold after the dealership spent several, and I mean several hours working out electrical problems.

I absolutely loved this car, but I picked up a 2003 Kawasaki ZX6R that I have been having fun tinkering with.

I will still float around the forums and my intent is continue to provide the retrofitting service and admire the builds from the sidelines.

It has been a blast, but I have my sights on another vehicle, but it wont be for a few more years I fear.

Status
Not open for further replies.