Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Canyon Pics

My buddy is pretty handy with a camera so we got out to the canyons on Sunday evening to take some pics. Went pretty well. The one up against the hillside, we saw the day before on a road ride mid day and all the flowers were fully opened, was disappointed they were all closed up for the pics

Attachments

*checks my own canyon pics*

Yeah, I have A LOT to learn about photographing cars. Your pics look great. (y)

OP
New_Daily
Thread Starter #4
*checks my own canyon pics*

Yeah, I have A LOT to learn about photographing cars. Your pics look great. (y)
Thanks man. It's all my buddy with the photog knowledge and eye. I've actually bee trying to convince said friend to get a FiST, but it looks like he'll be getting a FoST pretty soon here. Close 2nd there right?!

Thanks man. It's all my buddy with the photog knowledge and eye. I've actually bee trying to convince said friend to get a FiST, but it looks like he'll be getting a FoST pretty soon here. Close 2nd there right?!
Yes. I have both but prefer the FiST. Prefer the FoST seats, though. Currently looking for cloth seats from a pre-facelift FoST so I can swap.

Good to get your canyon runs in when you did, with everything getting shut down now and police presence everywhere in LA County. Stay safe and stay smart everyone!