Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Car completely stalled on the freeway no codes

Recently my fiesta with 41k miles completely just stalled on the freeway with no codes at all and it will crank but won’t start, I’m suspecting a fuel problem . Is there any gauges on the Cobb accessport I can look at for fuel pressure in the ON position ? Or would I need to just simply do it the old school way with the fuel pressure tester

Rocketst

1000 Post Club
If car will turn on you can check fuel rail pressure and low side fuel pressure. Your low side should see 108psi or just about and high side while cranking should see 600-1500 psi.

Sent from my IN2019 using Tapatalk

Rocketst

1000 Post Club
You can also check demanded vs actual to make sure the system is requesting the right fuel pressure. Check your fuse box for blown fuses, specifically on the fuel system. Also, check spark plugs. Their color will give you a clue to what happened. Make sure you have no severed wires as this will lead to a immediate dead in the water if something crucial is cut. After checking all this stuff go deeper. Check for wear on the cam bucket and check that your cam solenoids are actuating

Sent from my IN2019 using Tapatalk

OP
N
Thread Starter #4
So now it starts up . But ... it sounds like a Subaru [emoji88] exhaust reeks of fuel and the spark plugs were wet smelled like fuel , white smoke coming from exhaust I’m leaning toward dirty injectors or HPFP fault . My engine codes are p0302 cly 2 misfire , p0316 misfire detected on startup and p2282 air leak between throttle body and intake valve

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
Car is till under warranty correct? Its got a 5yr. 60k powertrain warranty on it bring it to Fomoco and let them deal with it. Unless your ....aaaahhhmm...into that special realm of performance called modding. [drummer]