Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Cars with 3 pedals

Dpro

6000 Post Club
nice I like the brz hopefully it feels like a better modern mr2.
that would be hard the MR2 is mid engined and the BRZ is FR .Given that a MR2 and BRZ will never feel the same. MR’s are more likely to exhibit snap oversteer at the limit than a BRZ. Also a more likely comparison would be the BRZ is a modern day 240sx which it is except it has the horrible TQ dip that to me just kills the experience. If they had put the right engine in that car there would be one sitting in my garage right now.
Thats me and its also what brought me too the FiST. Between handling and power its a win.
BRZ is very cool Suburu just crippled the heck out of it out of fear of affecting WRX sales. Typical Japanese car maker blunder. Nissan did the same thing with the 240sx in the U.S? A chassis that came in Japan with a more powerful FI engine. Though here it got crippled with a KA24E and DE. Never mind the fact that the 300zx was a lot more expensive just like the WRX to BRZ.

Last edited by a moderator:

ROCKYFiestta

snap oversteer was fixed in the latter models only plagued the 91-92 but yes i do agree they should have sold a sti version with turbo engine and the rwd would have been a great seller.