Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Cat-Back Just For Sound

Hello! New to the thread. I would like input from those who might know more about a stock exhaust. I'm thinking of doing a resonator delete and replacing it with a glasspack pipe. Still a stock muffler, but I would like a little bit more sound coming from the FiST. Or perhaps just doing a resonator delete and leaving it at that. Thanks in advance!

Brianmc27

Hello! New to the thread. I would like input from those who might know more about a stock exhaust. I'm thinking of doing a resonator delete and replacing it with a glasspack pipe. Still a stock muffler, but I would like a little bit more sound coming from the FiST. Or perhaps just doing a resonator delete and leaving it at that. Thanks in advance!
The resonator delete amplifies the sound very little, so I imagine the glasspack would mute that even further.
The typical recommendation is resonator delete with a glasspack replacing the muffler.

The resonator delete amplifies the sound very little, so I imagine the glasspack would mute that even further.
The typical recommendation is resonator delete with a glasspack replacing the muffler.
Thanks for this. Would you happen to know the decibel readings on just a resonator delete? I live in SoCal and the legal limit is 95.

Just following. The Flowmaster really kicks ass.
After a couple weeks of having it - no drone that I can detect and it sounds great. 100% would recommend. Especially for the price.[/QUOTE]

Looks like i finally found my next exhaust.
I've been wanting the raspy mbrp ever since i heard it but after so many terrible reviews about fitment and drone there was no way i could justify buying it.
From everything you're saying it sounds like this exhaust is what I've been looking for.

Thank you for being the Guinea pig my good sir!