Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

CEL Code: P1450

I may, but I want to keep the whoosh catted DP since I paid $$ for it new and it only has like 2k miles on it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I’m having the same issue I have a 2018 black st with 13k miles anda turbo back exhaust including a whoosh catted down pipe with miltek exhaust and am thinking about dropping it off at a dealer within the next couple days it’s very frustrating and can’t figure it out either.

OP
Blk16 FiST
Thread Starter #24
I’m having the same issue I have a 2018 black st with 13k miles anda turbo back exhaust including a whoosh catted down pipe with miltek exhaust and am thinking about dropping it off at a dealer within the next couple days it’s very frustrating and can’t figure it out either.
It is extremely frustrating.. please update with what they tell you, they told me they could order a stock one and put it on and I’m not sure they even checked the O2 sensors. My exhaust is the whoosh catted DP with MBRP (welded a different muffler on the back)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
Blk16 FiST
Thread Starter #25
PM me if you want a stock DP mine is just sitting around collecting dust.
I know this is an old post but I'm dealing with emissions stuff now and the shop I brought it to told me I have to take the defouler off.. if the code comes back I'm screwed, do you still happen to have the stock DP??