Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Center Caps for TD Pro Race 1.2

Anyone recall the bore size of the Team Dynamic 1.2 wheel or know where I can pick up some caps that fit them?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

TDavis

1000 Post Club
Following. 3 out of the 4 of mine are crappy looking. The liquid dome where it has the logo looks all scratched up when it shouldn't be. The other 1 is perfect though.
I tried OEM Ford ones but they're ever so slightly too small.

Capri to ST

1000 Post Club
Anyone recall the bore size of the Team Dynamic 1.2 wheel or know where I can pick up some caps that fit them?

I believe the hub bore size is 63.4 mm, which is the basically the same as the stock bore size, but I also found that the stock Ford ones were slightly too small.
Since they lost their US distributor, I contacted the factory directly a while back when I wanted to buy one more wheel. This is the contact email address I got off of the Rimstock site, they are the parent company of Team Dynamics-
usasales@rimstock.com

OP
HAHAFiST
Thread Starter #4
I believe the hub bore size is 63.4 mm, which is the basically the same as the stock bore size, but I also found that the stock Ford ones were slightly too small.
Since they lost their US distributor, I contacted the factory directly a while back when I wanted to buy one more wheel. This is the contact email address I got off of the Rimstock site, they are the parent company of Team Dynamics-
usasales@rimstock.com
Much appreciated! I need to get a set of calipers myself. Also, as CAPRI mentioned, stock caps don't fit. I bet they're closer to 64-65mm. Looking for aftermarket caps as well.

OP
HAHAFiST
Thread Starter #6
I went through this a few years ago. Check out my thread. I ended with some cheap eBay centercaps and decals and they’ve been working fine through multiple summers and winters. I got clip size 55mm and outer cap size 57mm along with matching decals.

https://www.fiestastforum.com/threads/team-dynamics-alternative-center-caps-options.6099/
I remember that thread. None of the link is worked. Do you have a new one? I may just search for the measurements you mentioned. I’d like a perfectly flush fit to that center bore lip if I can help it.