Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

CHANGE THE CONNECTING ROD

BONJOUR QUELQU'UN CONNAÎT LE COUPLE DE SERRAGE DU ROULEMENT DE VILEBREQUIN.

ET LE jeu axial des vilebrequins ...

Fiestig

Quelqu'un sur le forum peut avoir un manuel d'entretien sous la main. Vous pouvez également contacter directement le service Ford pour obtenir la réponse.

English: Someone on the forum might have a service manual on hand. Alternatively you may be able to contact ford service directly for the answer.

MagnetiseST

1000 Post Club
Premium Account
Quelqu'un sur le forum peut avoir un manuel d'entretien sous la main. Vous pouvez également contacter directement le service Ford pour obtenir la réponse.

English: Someone on the forum might have a service manual on hand. Alternatively you may be able to contact ford service directly for the answer.
Are they asking the procedure to remove the connecting rods and replace it?

Fiestig

Torque specs for crank bearing

Translated...I think: HELLO SOMEBODY KNOWS THE TIGHTENING TORQUE OF THE CRANKSHAFT BEARING.

AND THE axial play of the crankshafts ...

Capri to ST

1000 Post Club
Since the link above is not working anymore, can aybody post the torque specs for crankshaft and connecting rods for the 1.6 ecoboost engine? Link to the manual would be much appreciated!

Maybe someone here has got one! Workshop told me 60Nm and 40nm, crank and rods. It is obvious that they have no idea and they talked in general.

D1JL

7000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
U.S. Navy Veteran
I would think that before anyone would attempt to rebuild an engine, the FIRST tool they would buy would be a service manual.

Attached is what you need.

Attachments