Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Changed Turbo From Revo to Gen II GTX2860R

OP
slopoke

slopoke

Thread Starter #21
Also sorry if I missed it but thats 320whp with 93 octane?
E40, using 91 octane as the base. I just received a map revision yesterday. I will install it and get a Dynojet pull with it on Monday. I will post the results on Monday as well.

OP
slopoke

slopoke

Thread Starter #22
E40, using 91 octane as the base. I just received a map revision yesterday. I will install it and get a Dynojet pull with it on Monday. I will post the results on Monday as well.
Update. I will stop with the map that the posted dyno chart reflects. I want a good balance of HP and dependability.

Just did some dyno pulls on a Dynojet dyno. I was using Vdyno to estimate numbers, but the actual dyno numbers don't match the V-dyno numbers anyhow the chart is below. I kept it uncorrected, just so I have an apples to apples comparison to my previous charts. I figured that I was close to the point of losing traction and messing up the log data, so that's another reason I had a dyno session. I've penciled in the next 3 Mondays at the dyno shop, hopefully I'll only have to go no more that to finalize the tune.

The highest I was able to get with the Revo turbo and aux fuel was 298whp/314tq. I'm happy with the progress of the 2860. I'm currently on RevC map, trying to get at least 340-350 whp. The Alpha Bravo intercooler is doing it's job too. The dyno place does 3 pulls back to back and then a 5 minute cool down and a fourth pull. Only getting a few hp differences between pulls.

View attachment 16980
How fun is it to drive though?