Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Cheaper 7x17" in Bronze?

MAT

I think I want bronze wheels for my PB in the stock size but I haven't been able to find many that fit the FiST. I like the look of multi spokes wheels like the Team Dynamics but looking for other options. Wheel weight is not a big issue for me mainly looks.

Do you guys think bronze is a good color with PB?

Kip2MyLou

2000 Post Club
Just pick the wheel you want and get them powder coated. It's really not that expensive and you can pick the exact shade of gold you want.

OP
MAT

MAT

Thread Starter #5
I would do that with my stockers but my powder guy says the original coating would be hard to get off (he thinks the finish is powder). The question is how much are the stock wheels worth, and would I be better off buying aftermarket?

CanadianGuy

4000 Post Club
I would do that with my stockers but my powder guy says the original coating would be hard to get off (he thinks the finish is powder). The question is how much are the stock wheels worth, and would I be better off buying aftermarket?
Could always simply plastidip. For four wheels usually $60 (to have enougt coats for easy removal and a glossifier). Save time and money until you find rims as well as protects them to sell in the future.