Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Check brakes, Speedo dead, ESP off, Front camera off

Dusteh

Hey all, A week ago driving my MK8 leasurely with no changes to the car I suddenly had a check brakes, ESP off, rear belt safety system off, front camera off. Speedo grounded at 0. Brakes and steering felt fine and I was able to drive it off the motorway.

Once I cut the engine it wouldn't start and made no noises to indicate it was "trying". Breakdown came with a technician who couldn't find anything and just got a list of fail codes but nothing that apparently gives a clue.

Had it towed to Ford dealer who can't find anything and can't replicate it (car apparently now starts and runs fine). They offered to keep trying to replicate it with test drives but I told them I'll come and drive it until something happens (or not) tomorrow. Otherwise they I'll have to "take it to pieces" to find the issue. They feel absolutely clueless sadly....

Anyone come across this before and have any tips?