Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Chilton online manual pdf conversion?

Does anybody know if theirs a way to convert the whole manual into a pdf? I know they have the print option but from what I can see that only allows 1 page at a time and I really want everything to be easy to navigate and be accessible from anywhere. Currently, I have the 1-year membership for my 2018 st.

STTom

Premium Account
When you print it out, you can select Print as PDF. Then you can use Adobe Acrobat to combine them into one.

OP
M
Thread Starter #3
When you print it out, you can select Print as PDF. Then you can use Adobe Acrobat to combine them into one.
Alright thanks bro, i just got my ST so im still a noob but im trynna learn as much as I can right now

OP
M
Thread Starter #5
I like it pretty well so far, diagrams are easy to follow and understand, just like any other sort of online manual actually finding the diagram your looking for can be a pain but that’s to be expected.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I like it pretty well so far, diagrams are easy to follow and understand, just like any other sort of online manual actually finding the diagram your looking for can be a pain but that’s to be expected.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’m also curious how detailed the manual is.
Does it have detail for things like removing transmissions or replacing differentials?

I’ve seen some manuals before that simply say things like:
Step 1: Remove transmission
Step 2: Install differential
Step 3: reassemble vehicle

And that ain’t helping nobody 😂