Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Chip your Car - OBD plug-in fiesta st ...... thoughts ?

Web browsing one day and came across site : Chip your Car

They listed 3 plug-in chips for fiesta st , I knew a guy with an sti that used one and car seemed to run stronger. I know that “ chipping “ cars and trucks were a thing before but am wondering if anyone has pulled the trigger on one , and their thoughts. I guess it’s a remap that does not over write oem , and can easily be removed.

Power chips were always in hot rod / Truck mags , so I know they were popular. Just wondering if anyone grabbed one for their fist.

gtx3076

1000 Post Club
Anybody read the youtube comments? "I had too reset the chip couple times before it even become effective ", "Hey everyone for those of you wondering if the chip works... Yes it does work 100% first thing you would notice is simply better gas mileage and the torque. It takes At least a week to notice the difference. " "maybe 5 mpg , but if you really want to change your mpg , get better exhaust or cold air intake"