Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Cleaned off the layer of brake dust on my wheels.

the duke

Any sort of wax or sealant will work. I recommend for a 1st coat to remove each wheel for a proper cleaning and wax all paintwork; Front, spokes, rear and barrel. This greatly reduce build-up and clean-up. If you want less dust period changing pad compound would be best.

Also wax you car.

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
Any sort of wax or sealant will work. I recommend for a 1st coat to remove each wheel for a proper cleaning and wax all paintwork; Front, spokes, rear and barrel. This greatly reduce build-up and clean-up. If you want less dust period changing pad compound would be best.

Also wax you car.
Yeah, I tend to use either Wolfgang 3.0 sealant, or even one of the ceramic coating sealants on brand new wheels, even before they get the first set of tires mounted on them (did this on my gloss black 1.2s).

Then I just 'maintain' them with a coat of Collinite 845 every time I wax the car after that.