Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

GB CLOSED - Konig Dekagram - 15x8, Matte Black, +35 offset, ~12lbs, $720 shipped to US 48

Trader history for CSM (2)

What color dekagram do you prefer?

• Semi Matte Black

Votes: 22 59.5%
  • Gloss Bronze

Votes: 15 40.5%

• Total voters

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
Even though those who will be competing/open tracking on these would not want to use the size, 225/50-15s on these would look sick, and fill up the wheel wells on a factory ride height car quite well. [thumb]

But, given the added tire diameter, yes, they might just rub a bunch over the 225/45s. [:(]

Even though those who will be competing/open tracking on these would not want to use the size, 225/50-15s on these would look sick, and fill up the wheel wells on a factory ride height car quite well. [thumb]

But, given the added tire diameter, yes, they might just rub a bunch over the 225/45s. [:(]
I actually ordered some 225/50/15 tires for autox use, fingers crossed there are no issues. Not much taller at all than the 215/45/16’s I’m currently running on my RPF1’s. If anyone is curious I should be able to update fitment on Friday. Handling/feedback after this weekend. I’m a little worried about handling/feedback with the larger sidewall but time will tell.

kevinatfms

225/45R15's are nearly out of stock everywhere....i really wanted RT600's or Federal RS-RR's but they are out of stock until mid to late June.

Seems V720's, RS4's or the more expensive options are it. Think the V720's are going to be my choice.

225/45R15's are nearly out of stock everywhere....i really wanted RT600's or Federal RS-RR's but they are out of stock until mid to late June.

Seems V720's, RS4's or the more expensive options are it. Think the V720's are going to be my choice.
Where did you check? Tirerack has them in stock

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

kevinatfms

Where did you check? Tirerack has them in stock

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Are you looking at the same picture? Right at the bottom, can be delivered 6/8/2021. Its May 14th.....

WEEKS out and that is just a guess.

So i went Hankook RS4's.

I actually ordered some 225/50/15 tires for autox use, fingers crossed there are no issues. Not much taller at all than the 215/45/16’s I’m currently running on my RPF1’s. If anyone is curious I should be able to update fitment on Friday. Handling/feedback after this weekend. I’m a little worried about handling/feedback with the larger sidewall but time will tell.

Was thinking about going this way as well. What tires were you considering for 225/50/15?

Was thinking about going this way as well. What tires were you considering for 225/50/15?
I ended up going with Yokohama A052’s. Not too sure how well they’ll hold up but I wanted to try them at least once. If it wasn’t for the backorder of RT660’s I probably would have gone that route as they can be flipped and I can get more autox runs out of them.

I ended up going with Yokohama A052’s. Not too sure how well they’ll hold up but I wanted to try them at least once. If it wasn’t for the backorder of RT660’s I probably would have gone that route as they can be flipped and I can get more autox runs out of them.
yeah I'm trying not to pay 200 a wheel for my rubber... tire prices feel a little high right now. I have considered the R888r but it seems like overkill

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
Where in the SCCA Solo 1 rules does the 200 tread wear limitation requirement drop off; anything above /Street, or above /SP, or STH, etc.??

If these were going to be my purely open track, or upper autocross class donuts/wheels (which they would have to be since this size wheel is a NO GO for H/Street [wink]), I would go with something like the Nankang AR-1s, (or even their CR-1, which is an A052 doppelganger/ripoff, at least as far as the tread pattern is concerned, if I had to stay with a 200 tread wear), but yeah, those would be a no go for street use.

Peterson

Premium Account
Where in the SCCA Solo 1 rules does the 200 tread wear limitation requirement drop off; anything above /Street, or above /SP, or STH, etc.??

If these were going to be my purely open track, or upper autocross class donuts/wheels (which they would have to be since this size wheel is a NO GO for H/Street [wink]), I would go with something like the Nankang AR-1s, (or even their CR-1, which is an A052 doppelganger/ripoff, at least as far as the tread pattern is concerned, if I had to stay with a 200 tread wear), but yeah, those would be a no go for street use.
You can always go Pro class and run some purple crack.