Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

GB CLOSED - Konig Dekagram - 15x8, Matte Black, +35 offset, ~12lbs, $720 shipped to US 48

Trader history for CSM (2)

What color dekagram do you prefer?

• Semi Matte Black

Votes: 22 59.5%
  • Gloss Bronze

Votes: 15 40.5%

• Total voters
Well, the 225/50/15 setup is pretty aggressive, minor rubbing on dips seems like the fender line but may not be too bad. This is unsettled and when the car was just set back down on the ground. Please forgive the dirty car and stickers I’ve been lazy… D7906972-F7DA-49BE-AA8F-0983799F0AFB.jpeg 21D3C1DC-CA22-4B56-9010-BC26C5B94AA3.jpeg

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
^^^Factory suspension?

I have the same tires in 225/45-16, same tread width, but 0.2" taller going on 16x8 Dekas (not yet mounted up), is why I ask.

^^^Factory suspension?

I have the same tires in 225/45-16, same tread width, but 0.2" taller going on 16x8 Dekas (not yet mounted up), is why I ask.
Sorry I meant to include that I’m on swift springs and koni yellows. 2.3 degrees of camber in the front and and 1.8 degrees in the rear. The fronts are very close to the strut but may not cause any issues time will tell. The rears are really close, without camber it would rub without a doubt.

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
I wish that Hankook made the RS4s in many more sizes, as they look to be as great a summer street tire, as they are a long(er) wearing track tire. [:(]

Probably also decent in the wet, at least at full tread depth. [thumb]

Slight rubbing on the drivers side with Yokohama A052 225/50/15’s at autocross on big dips. Let me say I wish I hadn’t run these tires, only because of the absolutely ridiculous grip they provide. Highest grip, highest cost, and unfortunately from what I’m told they are the quickest to drop off. I don’t want to run anything else but I’m sure my wallet will disagree when it comes time to replace them.

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
^^^I was planning on running them as a few months on the car, street summer tire. LOL

But given that use, even if they drop off quickly with wear, they will still have more than enough grip for the street, at least until they become total slicks, and I get caught in a downpour. [:(]

^^^I was planning on running them as a few months on the car, street summer tire. LOL

But given that use, even if they drop off quickly with wear, they will still have more than enough grip for the street, at least until they become total slicks, and I get caught in a downpour. [:(]
Yeah I ran a set on the street on my STi, corded the a front tire in about 2500ish miles, not a tire I would necessarily want to run on the street often. Granted my STi loves to kill front tires fairly quickly regardless.

I haven't even gotten an update on when the wheels are coming in. Has everyone got their wheels already?
I got mine Monday. Never got tracking info from Fitment just an email/text Tuesday from “Custom Offsets” saying my order had shipped. The delivery notification from UPS was the first notice I had of them being shipped.

OP
CSM

CSM

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #316
I haven't even gotten an update on when the wheels are coming in. Has everyone got their wheels already?
I didn't get a single notification whatsoever. Was on a MS Teams meeting when the doorbell rang and UPS had just dropped them off lol.

Below is Fitment’s response:

Hello,

I am seeing that our inventory shows these wheels are in stock in our Wrightstown warehouse. I will bring this to our warehouse's attention for them to double-check stock and pull the wheels for your order if so! You should see some updates on your online order status shortly!

Let me know if you have any further questions or concerns!”

I’m not buying anything else from Fitment. How does a company take my money and just forget to ship my order? Many thanks to CSM for getting this organized and keeping the ball rolling. It must have been a nightmare with these fools.

I didn't get a single notification whatsoever. Was on a MS Teams meeting when the doorbell rang and UPS had just dropped them off lol.
Same... no communication whatsoever. As folks started getting them I happened to go to their website and clicked on “track order”...that’s the only way I knew they were coming.