Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Clutch Line

Went out to the car today and the clutch pedal went right to the floor. Looked under the car and clutch fluid was pouring out of the bottom of the bell housing. Looks like ford is going to have to pull my gear box after all. I did not even get to try the new clutch line (good i can save some money). Looks like it was the slave cylinder the entire time.

OP
R

rodmoe

5000 Post Club
Thread Starter #22
Sorry to hear of your troubles at least the problem should be fixed now ..

JPGC

2000 Post Club
Did anyone ever get a chance to try one of the braided lines from this thread topic? I'm bringing up this old thread cause I found my, unused Joe Heck racing line that I ordered for my 2011 Mustang GT before I sold it and I'm curious if it will work.

Did anyone ever get a chance to try one of the braided lines from this thread topic? I'm bringing up this old thread cause I found my, unused Joe Heck racing line that I ordered for my 2011 Mustang GT before I sold it and I'm curious if it will work.
Yes it will work, i have one i am not using if you would like it (i will give it to you cheap). I bought two and am not using one.

JPGC

2000 Post Club
Thanks, I don't need one though cause I found the braided cable that was meant for my 2011 GT.