Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Clutch not disengageing

Quisp

1000 Post Club
Getting on entrance ramp to I 4 wouldn't come out of gear. Checked linkage all good . Got into first with engine off had to double clutch to shift. In gear with clutch depressed creeps forward. Nursed it into work calling a hook in the morning. Thinking something not done right during engine replacement.

I had something similar happen once in my last car after driving through a puddle pretty hard (I didn't realize how deep it was). I couldn't drive it the next morning (happened at night), but by the afternoon the water must have dried out and it was fine after that, minus the squeaky slave cylinder every time I used the clutch pedal.

OP
Quisp

Quisp

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #3
Pedal stiffness is good just doesn't disengage. Got a Titanium Fuson hybrid for a loaner. Will see what happens. Luckily had access port flashed it back to stock. Only mods I didn't undo are fmic and rmm.

OP
Quisp

Quisp

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #4
Clutch assembly. So they must have fubared engine install. On back order .