Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

FS Cobb AP, Mountune Intercooler & Airbox, 17'' Sparco Wheels, Bilstein B14, and many other parts

Trader history for Economatic (1)

Sold

I returned my 2019 FiST back to mostly stock and have a lot of parts for sale. I really don't want to mess with dealing with a dozen different people to sell everything individually so I'm offering the entire lot of parts for sale. Take your stock Fiesta ST and make it track ready or be entrepreneurial and use what you need and part out the rest. If this lot of parts doesn't sell I will consider splitting some things up at a later time but not for a few weeks.
  • Cobb AccessPort Part # AP3-FOR-001. Purchased about 14 months ago from Mountune. Great condition. You'll need to get your own map to with the airbox and IC--sorry, the map they gave me has my name on it so I had to delete it. Includes case and dash mount.
  • Mountune Intercooler: Purchased about 14 months ago and used for about 12k miles of daily driving. Has some minor bent fins as you would expect from typical use but held up better than expected when I did a grasshopper massacre driving through ND last month. I didn't use a catch can so there is some oil residue
  • Mountune Airbox: Also purchased 14 months ago, good condition but the filter is a bit dirty. I wouldn't bother cleaning it yet...
  • Sparco Trofeo 17x7 Wheels with TPMS sensors: Purchased from TireRack right after I got the car 2 years ago. I used them almost exclusively for track days so plenty of rock chips, scratches and one has a bit of curb rash that I repaired (satin black FTW). If you want a perfect set of wheels these are not for you. Cosmetic issues only, they are NOT bent or damaged. Tires on them are corded.
  • Bilstein B14s: Purchased in July last year and used for 14k miles. I ran them in the winter as well but they're in decent shape since we do not have salt on the roads in Oregon but there are a few rock chips.
  • Boomba Front Brake Air Deflectors: They were on the car for 18 months(?). Typical wear and tear considering they're under the car inches from the ground.
  • Worldwide Performance 3"Cat Back Exhaust: Only on the car for about 350 miles. One of the tips has a square cut in it to accommodate my hitch, 2 of the 4 polyurethan hangers are included, the connections are a bit bent typical for a previously installed exhaust.
  • Brake Pads: Front Hawk DTC-60 used for 1 track day. Also Carbotech XP8 front and rear. Not sure of condition as they were given to me but they look almost new.
  • Gold Coast: Rear BBK larger rotors and brackets
  • Other Random Bonus Goodies: Sparco tow strap, used camber bolts (I might also have a brand new set I can throw in as well...need to find them though), Whoosh symposer delete, some random center caps for the wheels that may or may not fit with some ST emblems, Seals for front brake calipers I think..they were supposed to be for rear brakes but are clearly the wrong parts. There might be other stuff that I find that I'll add to the bonus item list.
Note: If a part is not shown in the pictures it is not included. I try to be as transparent as possible with the condition and use but all parts are sold in as is condition. Ask any questions you have before committing to buy.

Items can be picked up at my house in Bend, OR. I probably don't need to say this but no, I will not ship these items unless you are prepared to spend hundreds of dollars on shipping costs. :ROFLMAO:

Price: $1,350 cash preferred or PayPal + fee. I think this is a fair price for these items as I targeted about 30% of what I paid for everything but feel free to call me out if I'm off base here.

Last edited:
I'm interested in the coilovers. Let me know if you decide to split it up.
Either way, hell of a deal on the lot. I'd pick it all up from you if you were closer...

NotGnu

U.S. Navy Veteran
I just clicked on this to see the sale price.
I most def. over paid for my 2018 w/ 52k for $17.5k

OP
E
Thread Starter #11
I just clicked on this to see the sale price.
I most def. over paid for my 2018 w/ 52k for $17.5k
This was a thread to only sell parts I had but I recently traded in my '19 FiST with 38k miles. The dealer has it listed for $20.5k! o_O