Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Cobb Ap/v3, and Brand new Cobb RMM. 2014-2016 Fiesta ST

Trader history for Thezackmanst (0)

Status
Not open for further replies.
SOLD.Cobb Ap/v3, and Brand new Cobb RMM. 2014-2016 Fiesta ST

[/URL][/IMG]
[/URL][/IMG]
[/URL][/IMG]
[/URL][/IMG]
[/URL][/IMG] I purchased the stage 1 kit 3 weeks ago from rallysportdirect. Mounted the ap in my 16 Fist and am now thinking about buying a different vehicle. I have left knee problems and with the spring out of the clutch pedal I just can't enjoy the car. The RMM was never installed. I am not selling the filter being as the wife chucked the stock filter. My loss your gain. I can ship at buyers expense. I have paypal. I prefer local pickup. Manheim PA 17545 and surrounding areas. I'm asking $500 obo. Thanks! Email zacharyapaisley@gmail.com or text (717)742-2606

OP
T
Thread Starter #2
Mods please don't take down. I just read the for sale rules and will update the post with pictures by tomorrow. I'm currently not home right now to do so. Thank you!!

I'll take both if they're still available. The accessport isn't locked to the vehicle is it?

Status
Not open for further replies.