Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

FS COBB Tuning Cat-back Exhaust

Trader history for uly2ning (0)

COBB exhaust for sale. This is a great system for a daily driver that has an aggressive sound on full throttle without being obnoxious. I absolutely loved this exhaust, and would have kept it, but I went with a bigger turbo and I wanted to move to a 3-inch to squeeze out every last horsepower. I am also selling a muffler delete that directly mates with the COBB exhaust. If the buyer of the exhaust wants it, I'll include it with it. Looking to get $500 for the cat back. It is in great condition. Located in Northern California, would rather not ship, but if it doesn't sell locally, willing to ship at buyers expense. Thanks for looking.

Sent from my LE2125 using Tapatalk

I'm interested but I know it's a hassle to ship. Would you consider shipping to the Detroit area? I did a rough UPS calculation, it looks like around $45-75 ish which is doable.

OP
U
Thread Starter #5
I'm interested but I know it's a hassle to ship. Would you consider shipping to the Detroit area? I did a rough UPS calculation, it looks like around $45-75 ish which is doable.
PM'd

Sent from my LE2125 using Tapatalk