Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

COBB Tuning Maps OUT

Kip2MyLou

2000 Post Club
Now these have the shift assist change that the revised maps did, correct?

Because I notice in the notes it doesn't say shift assist enabled like the 103 revised map. So I just want to make sure before I waste the time installing it.

OP
R

rodmoe

5000 Post Club
Thread Starter #5
Good info never hurts glad to help and glad you got it read :) helps the old post count too ;) wink wink

Sourskittle

4000 Post Club
Thank you very bery much !!! Shift assist being the stupid arrow on the dash that tells you when to shift? Lol.

razorlab

1000 Post Club
Thank you very bery much !!! Shift assist being the stupid arrow on the dash that tells you when to shift? Lol.
No, shift assist being the issue they fixed with the hiccup between shifts with V103.

The arrow on the dash is the Eco thingie. I adjusted mine higher because it would annoy the hell out of me telling me to shift at 2250rpm.

Shift assist...more like shift ruining logic. Makes u have to drive around like an old man between shifts waiting for revs to die down lol. If u forget about it it makes u look like a manual tranny amateur. Glad they got it done. Thanks Braden!

Kip2MyLou

2000 Post Club
Shift assist...more like shift ruining logic. Makes u have to drive around like an old man between shifts waiting for revs to die down lol. If u forget about it it makes u look like a manual tranny amateur. Glad they got it done. Thanks Braden!
Exactly. I was riding with my friend the other day before they fixed it and I about put him through the windshield because it held the shift and I totally forgot about it for a second. Ha.

iso100

1000 Post Club
It was that shift assist was implemented incorrectly... not that it is a bad feature. Apparently the Focus uses a high RPM limit instead of Low Rpm limit and they thought the Fiesta worked the same and borrowed the same variables. Turns out the Fiesta required a different angle.