Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Cobra rims on FiST

OP
Blanco_ST
Thread Starter #22
With the 10" wheel youre biggest battle might be catching the tire on the frame horns when you turn.

The 8" wheel is going to clear suspension. And frame But still need flares.
Awesome this is the exact question i wanted thanks! 8inch wheels it is.

OP
Blanco_ST
Thread Starter #24
One of my mustangs is a foxbody with a somewhat similar set up to what you are asking about... How serious are you on getting them? I don't remember the offset of them but I know they are a lot of weight.

I am switching my winter set up to summer set up tomorrow anyways on my fist.

My fist isn't widebody but let me know... Only reason I am willing to is because not much information exists on the net about what you are asking.

I could weigh them vs stock fist rims with potenzas so you can see... Let me know before 4pm
God damn sorry, i was at work. I did not take into account how heavy they might be. πŸ€¦β€β™‚οΈπŸ€¦β€β™‚οΈπŸ€¦β€β™‚οΈ

Hopefully this helps you in some way. This is what I found out...

IMG_1154.JPG
IMG_1151.JPG
They are 46.6 pounds compared to the 42.2 pounds oem fiesta set up according to my digital scale.

They wouldn't even fit on my car to help with you fitment questions, so I cannot help you on that.

IMG_1155.JPG

And just for fun, this is how ugly a fiesta rim is on a fox LOL

PunkST

2000 Post Club
Cast wheels are heavy but durable. If you need lightness. Go with 16x8 or 15x8 wheels. Plenty to choose from. And you get a better ride out of the taller sidewall to boot

Cast wheels are heavy but durable. If you need lightness. Go with 16x8 or 15x8 wheels. Plenty to choose from. And you get a better ride out of the taller sidewall to boot
I agree with this. Blanco_ST would be better off swapping over to a 4x100 set up (plenty of options) and avoiding the foxbody wheel route... I am not into the stance widebody scene so I could be wrong but I am pretty sure nearly everyone who does that goes to 4x100 or 5 lug from the pictures I've looked at.

pixelzombie

Hello all,
Im trying to wide body my fiesta, but on a budget.
Ive come across cobra rims with the same bolt patten and low offset. Im really interested as to what wheels will fit. Im still trying to understand what back spacing is, and how low or high of back spacing will fit the 2016 fiesta ST's
Ive put some screen shots of rims that i was looking at, will any of them fit??

Thanks 🏎🏎
The wheel on the right is what I've been looking for. Would luv to have that set on my blue ST.