Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Compliments on your Fiesta.

gtx3076

1000 Post Club
A guy in an Audi TT parked next to me and said he liked my FIST in a parking lot a couple days ago. And a GTI followed me to the gas station and we talked about ethanol tuning.

And I’ve had several other tuner cars VTA as they’ve driven by, including a 2.0 T genesis, civic si, and RS.

I almost never got acknowledgment from other cars when I had a mazdaspeed unless they also drove an MS3 or 6. The only aesthetic mods I’ve done are black 1552 wheels, but I’ve always thought the fist was a bit stealthy. Do you guys get compliments on your cars?

Capri to ST

1000 Post Club
I don't get a lot of compliments because it's a pretty stealth car. However, the other day I was pulling up to Trader Joe's in it and one of the workers asked me if it was the hot one. I told him it was, and he said he really liked it.

I get quite a few comments, especially on the orange Recaro's. Even non car peeps think the interior is pretty sharp which is fun! People really liked the roof bars and basket combo I noticed.

In general everyone thinks the Fiesta is pretty sweet. Was just at the dealership for a lazy oil change this morning and they called over a tech who had been waiting to work on the ST next time it came in. He wanted to make an offer hahaa! According to them good examples were getting extremely hard to find. Some Focus ST owners over there wanting to jump ship to something a little more fun focused. Has literally lead to new friendships within my own apartment complex even.

Every other hot hatch I run into usually recognizes what it is and we'll cruise.

I get comments every single time I'm at the track or at the canyons. In the streets it looks like a scratched up base model. But everyone gets hyped when they see a base model fiesta 2 wheeling the curbs on track or screeching tires around some corners on the canyon. I've had multiple times where people think my car is an ST then I show them It's a base model and they get more excited lol

I get more compliments in this car then all the other cars I had combined, that were in my opinion way cooler haha. I think the highvis wheels just demands attention, and the side exit exhaust, and s280 really snap necks. The only slightly disappointing part, is over half the time people say they "LOVE my Focus" lol. Its a Fiesta $%&^** :)

rallytaff

1000 Post Club
Premium Account
I get more compliments in this car then all the other cars I had combined, that were in my opinion way cooler haha. I think the highvis wheels just demands attention, and the side exit exhaust, and s280 really snap necks. The only slightly disappointing part, is over half the time people say they "LOVE my Focus" lol. Its a Fiesta $%&^** :)
It's definitely a niche car!

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
HA!
One time when parked at the main ski lodge headquarters for NEFR (New England Forest Rally) in Newry, Maine, a FoRS owner got out of his car (parked right next to mine no less, so he could see the differences!) and thought my ride was a FoST. [histerical]

FiestaSTdude

1000 Post Club
Premium Account
I’ve gotten compliments from random strangers while filling up. Obviously other fiesta and focus st owners have waved/complimented my car. Once a Focus RS owner waved at me.

haste

1000 Post Club
I’ve gotten compliments from random strangers while filling up. Obviously other fiesta and focus st owners have waved/complimented my car. Once a Focus RS owner waved at me.
Same. Majority of the time they compliment the sound of the car and then ask if it's a focus.

Pretty much every coworker of mine has commented on it, especially how nice it sounds. Dang coworkers always encouraging me to gun it when leaving the parking lot, haha.

Nothing. Zip. Zilch. Nada. At least nothing positive. The only comments I get are "clown car" jokes from people who think I'm too big for the car. Those crack me up since the Fiesta feels YUGE after the NB Miata that preceded it.

Dpro

6000 Post Club
Let me see . First compliment was what a cute little car!:ROFLMAO: Not the kinda compliment one driving a fast little car looks for.:ROFLMAO: Second one was Oh nice Focus thats one of the fast ones right? :ROFLMAO:

rallytaff

1000 Post Club
Premium Account
HA!
One time when parked at the main ski lodge headquarters for NEFR (New England Forest Rally) in Newry, Maine, a FoRS owner got out of his car (parked right next to mine no less, so he could see the differences!) and thought my ride was a FoST. [histerical]
You have a private message.

green_henry

1000 Post Club
On the car itself, only at the track, but I have had several compliments on the Enkeis elsewhere -- which is interesting because they're almost always filthy with brake dust..

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
I've owned the car for about 8 years and not once have I received a compliment on the car out in the wild. But honestly, I am okay with the car flying under the radar.
People always mistake mine for a Focus...i usually play along.[drummer]