Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Compliments on your Fiesta.

ORANGEST

U.S. Coast Guard Veteran
Two kids working drive-thru windows have asked me to rev it, so of course I had to make the exhaust pop... Have gotten "cute car" before... Have gotten the "nice Focus!" before...

haste

1000 Post Club
Two kids working drive-thru windows have asked me to rev it, so of course I had to make the exhaust pop... Have gotten "cute car" before... Have gotten the "nice Focus!" before...
You mentioning these has reminded me a few other times I've had similar situations. Drive-thru guys asking asking what kind of car it is and some random people(eastern NC) saying "let me hear that two step" and me free revving it to 7000rpms and hearing the loud ass fuel cut-off....good times. I'm 42 yrs old and still love the obnoxiousness of this car.

I've had a couple. One guy really got excited at a Chik Fila. He saw the FMIC and was like "Whoah, is that turbo? I didn't know those came turbo! As I backed up the car he yells; "BOV sounds awesome!" He was maybe 19. With the stock turbo you can hear the BOV just backing out of a parking space. Lol

Intuit

3000 Post Club
For a lllloooonnnngggg time I had driven an older beat up looking (but mechanically well maintained) car. So initially there were lots of compliments with the FiST.

HA!
One time when parked at the main ski lodge headquarters for NEFR (New England Forest Rally) in Newry, Maine, a FoRS owner got out of his car (parked right next to mine no less, so he could see the differences!) and thought my ride was a FoST. [histerical]
In the last few years, most who even bother to notice (with an opportunity to comment) around here seem to know the difference between the FoST and FiST. They're all young cats... not the 30+ crowd.