Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Confusion on tires and wheel sizing

Apologize if this is on the wrong thread just seeking some help

I was looking at getting some Konig Dekagra's but torn on wheel size. I can go 17"x8" and play it safe or was thinking of doing a 17"x8.5" but, not sure what what offset to go with.

now the coils... with there being so many options out there how do I know what brand to choose? I was considering BC or FortuneAuto. yet even after I choose a brand what coil do you go with spring rate etc.

my goal is to get a Flush fitment, still want the hatch to handle well and be drivable. okay with rolling fenders. will modify rock/splash guards.

new to the fiesta. Thank you guys ! this community is the best.

2017 fiesta st molten orange 26k miles

Dpro

6000 Post Club
Apologize if this is on the wrong thread just seeking some help

I was looking at getting some Konig Dekagra's but torn on wheel size. I can go 17"x8" and play it safe or was thinking of doing a 17"x8.5" but, not sure what what offset to go with.

now the coils... with there being so many options out there how do I know what brand to choose? I was considering BC or FortuneAuto. yet even after I choose a brand what coil do you go with spring rate etc.

my goal is to get a Flush fitment, still want the hatch to handle well and be drivable. okay with rolling fenders. will modify rock/splash guards.

new to the fiesta. Thank you guys ! this community is the best.

2017 fiesta st molten orange 26k miles
Dekagrams only come in 16x8 . Hypergrams come in 17x8. Konig does not make a 8.5 inch wheel. Coilovers come with a preselected spring rate. Some people change them but in the beginning you could probably stick with the springs that come with them. If you do not have enough knowledge on what rates go for you should research rather than just asking.
Finally if your FiST is a 17 it’s an Orange Spice like mine . They only made Molten Orange 2014-2016.

Dpro

6000 Post Club
whoops i did mean the hypergram !! I will stick with the 17x8. how much drop does bc coilovers get you ?
most Coilover‘s will drop your car more than is ideal for suspension geometry. BC’s will go low if that is the only thing you are looking at. BC’s were a choice a lot of people back in the day on our cars would choose. In the world I came from they were considered ok not the best. People here have had decent results with them . I personally feel Meister R are much better heh I have MeisterR’s on my car. Had ST’s ( lower level KW’s) like the MeisterR’s better. Only other company for our car I was considering looking at was the Fortune Auto’s.I picked the Meister’s because they were 1k vs $1500 for the Fortune‘s.

OP
M

Meckbot

U.S. Army Veteran
Thread Starter #25
Alright, looking at the Dekagrams in 16x8.

What say the lore masters on 205/45ZR16? I can get the Continentals in that size.