Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Continuing my sedan ST build here from the new member post. I am not the first.

kevinatfms

By stage 1 I mean I don't have any major hardware mods (intercooler or radiator). Right now I'm pretty happy with my current performance, but someday I'll definitely want more lol
For $300, the intercooler is worth every single penny. Radiator isnt needed unless youre tracking the thing or beating on it excessively.

Youre missing out.

Dpro

6000 Post Club
Do you have the upgraded high pressure fuel pump as well?
No , my tuner has dyno proven 30-40 more whp on e30 tune with my turbo on just uprated injectors. If I want more than that I would have to add in the fuel pump. Though honestly 340 ft lbs wheel tq is already nuts. I bought injectors on a whim because I got them for $330 from RockAuto. I had seriously not been to concerned previously. Though since the jag injectors were proven to be the 30% more injectors sold on other sites and the RockAuto price it was a why not.

For $300, the intercooler is worth every single penny. Radiator isnt needed unless youre tracking the thing or beating on it excessively.

Youre missing out.
For me the radiator was a necessity. NC summers were getting my temps way too high. I'd hit borderline unsafe temps sitting around in traffic, like a peak of 234 on coolant. Tracking in the summer was impossible obviously with 3-4 cooldown laps for every hot lap. Got the Mountune radiator and the highest I've seen is ~205-210 after a hard 20 min session on the track. Daily driving temps are 186 while moving and 196 in traffic. It helped bring my oil temps down too. Highest to date at a track day was 225 on the oil.

OP
Mike King

Mike King

U.S. Air Force Veteran
Thread Starter #191
No , my tuner has dyno proven 30-40 more whp on e30 tune with my turbo on just uprated injectors. If I want more than that I would have to add in the fuel pump. Though honestly 340 ft lbs wheel tq is already nuts. I bought injectors on a whim because I got them for $330 from RockAuto. I had seriously not been to concerned previously. Though since the jag injectors were proven to be the 30% more injectors sold on other sites and the RockAuto price it was a why not.
Did you have to change out any of the seals or seats to use the jag injectors? I must know these things. LOL Oh and for what year Jag please, engine, and model please.

Dpro

6000 Post Club
Direct swap, yes. You need to transfer over the spacer. And to my knowledge, no. It would require a tune since the flow rates will be completely different than stock on the fuel map.
he would also need a larger turbo because he is flowing way to much fuel for the stock turbo.

OP
Mike King

Mike King

U.S. Air Force Veteran
Thread Starter #200
Yeah, I figured we were just working with the assumption he was going big turbo
I am, I'm just figuring out what I need and in what order. I can't go with a 4 port aux fuel setup because one of my electric fans is very close to the throttle body/intake pipe. I could do a single port or go with larger Di injectors