Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Continuing my sedan ST build here from the new member post. I am not the first.

I am, I'm just figuring out what I need and in what order. I can't go with a 4 port aux fuel setup because one of my electric fans is very close to the throttle body/intake pipe. I could do a single port or go with larger Di injectors
You're at the stage I'm at. I'm torn between the two options as well. With TBI, you get some valve washing effect, but you have to deal with that separate secondary ECU for the singular injector. With uprated injectors, you keep OEM functionality and simplicity, but you lose out on that valve washing. I'm leaning towards uprated injectors for price and simplicity.

Last edited:
Just read everything from page 1 to 11. That is a sweet sweet build. That's some time and labor of love and how fast you got it all buttoned up and functioning was impressive.

OP
Mike King

Mike King

U.S. Air Force Veteran
Thread Starter #205
Just read everything from page 1 to 11. That is a sweet sweet build. That's some time and labor of love and how fast you got it all buttoned up and functioning was impressive.
You're welcome. I haven't been on here in a while since I am no longer employed, I have nowhere to work on the Fist. When I do find a place, I'm going to cut out the rear lower bumper panel that I removed to get the exhaust work done. I don't like it exposed like it is now. It just looks unfinished. I still want to vent the rear bumper because it looks like it's catching air as a parachute would. I'm trying to improve mileage at highway speeds.

OP
Mike King

Mike King

U.S. Air Force Veteran
Thread Starter #206
I have a boost leak and I thought it was the Whoosh intercooler that was damaged in a wreck. I swapped it out for a stock IC and it still will not go over 14psi. In addition, I can hear a leak while accelerating down the on ramp at WOT with the windows open. All the clamps are tight so I'm wondering if the cap on the cold side pipe boost gauge tap from the IC to the TB is busted somehow. I used to get 23.88psi

I have a boost leak and I thought it was the Whoosh intercooler that was damaged in a wreck. I swapped it out for a stock IC and it still will not go over 14psi. In addition, I can hear a leak while accelerating down the on ramp at WOT with the windows open. All the clamps are tight so I'm wondering if the cap on the cold side pipe boost gauge tap from the IC to the TB is busted somehow. I used to get 23.88psi
did you check your BOV?

I know they are known to leak, but I'm not sure if they tend to fail around the mounting bolts, or if its the valve itself that doesn't close and leaks.

I would pull it off and inspect it at least

Bladeszx2

Learn from my mistakes. Don't drop out the entire drivetrain with struts, axles, brakes, wheels and the subframe attached. It fought me the whole way back in. It was like trying to get a really huge helpless chick off the floor of the bar when she is totally shitfaced then get her out the door and into your small car. There was a lot of sweating and cursing and its just not worth the effort. ;) View attachment 48179
Oh my god you had me in tears I was laughing so hard....🤣

GeorgiaFiesta

Premium Account
May I present to you, a 2011 FrankenBean ST sedan. Now let the real games begin. I need 300 hp asap. I don't want it, I need it. Yes, it's ugly and that's what will surprise a few. The only mods so far are upgraded intake, hot and cold pipes, symposer delete, mishi FMIC and AP that I haven't plugged in yet. Now that I put around 100 miles on it and no warning lights came on, it's time for big turbo. Should I also go with 30% injectors and a higher volume HPFP or go single injector with stand alone ecu/harness? There is no room for a 4 port because the fan on the pass side just clears the intake pipe by millimeters. Originally it was rubbing but I loosened the clamps on the TB and spaced it away from the fan with my prybar and then tightened the clamps. I love this bean. It now has sync3 and apple car play works great. I love streaming pandora while using the waze app. Now I can merge onto the freeway no problem and every time I look down, I'm going 80 mph or more like it's nothing. View attachment 49164
If you ever sell this car, please let me know. I will buy it from you no questions asked.

Ford SVT & ST

U.S. Army Veteran
It sold for $6950. That doesn’t seem that expensive considering how rare it is. I guess it’s kinda a niche market lol
someone got a steal and a half on this car!!!! WOW! you can't buy anything out there for that kind of money unless it has 154,000 miles on it and is ragged out