Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Controlling pops and crackles

for those with pop maps do y’all control your pops by feathering the throttle? specifically catless/fbo. any insight or tips? i wanna make my flames as visible as possible i just went full bolt on. the car is just fun for now prepping for big turbo

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
for those with pop maps do y’all control your pops by feathering the throttle? specifically catless/fbo. any insight or tips? i wanna make my flames as visible as possible i just went full bolt on. the car is just fun for now prepping for big turbo
Are you catless? If so it depends on who is doing the Crackles and pops. If you are not catless its harder to get flames [emoji91]!

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk

OP
slightlyslowst
Thread Starter #3
Are you catless? If so it depends on who is doing the Crackles and pops. If you are not catless its harder to get flames [emoji91]!

yes i am catless and i know i shoot flames after i do a pull but it’s random. sometimes i get really intense shots but i’m not sure what exactly triggers it.

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
I'm still Catted with a BT and it seems to happen more around 2500-3000k RPM and on Deceleration. I am childish and my Doggo leaps put of Bed every morning im told when he hears me enter my street 4 blocks away from my house *

OP
slightlyslowst
Thread Starter #5
wow that’s sick!
I'm still Catted with a BT and it seems to happen more around 2500-3000k RPM and on Deceleration. I am childish and my Doggo leaps put of Bed every morning im told when he hears me enter my street 4 blocks away from my house *

🤣🤣🤣 that’s good considering the cat. i really just want flames when i rev lol

Erick_V

At this time I was catless and tuned by stratified. When you're on decel tap the throttle like 1%, literally just enough for the ECU to register it and you'll get some good ones. My friends claimed the flames were a foot long lol

Attachments

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
At this time I was catless and tuned by stratified. When you're on decel tap the throttle like 1%, literally just enough for the ECU to register it and you'll get some good ones. My friends claimed the flames were a foot long lol
I will do another Gopro Bumper video when I install my DHM360r Kit that is Catless with a screamer pipe! There will be Flames!

Last edited: