Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Coolerworx pro shifter

Hi all just installed the coolerworx pro shifter with the video of spark plug Steve, I’m a bit confused if anyone can help, now that the shifter is seated and everything correctly, my reverse gear now is in the first gear position and my first gear now is in the 3rd gear spot. It’s almost as if the shifter was installed lopsided but it’s perfectly flat and installed correctly, did I totally miss something? I’m aware about the small screws that need to be adjusted but as I go for 5th and 6th gear it will still let me go further as if I had a 7th and 8th gear , When I go for reverse I don’t need to unlatch the safety lock I just simply put it in first gear and it goes into reverse without needing to unlock the safety lock, any ideas? Thanks for the help

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Woods247

2000 Post Club
Sounds like your lateral set screws are way out of adjustment. Watch the video again and pay close attention to when Steve talks about lateral adjustment.

JDG

1000 Post Club
Premium Account
Hi all just installed the coolerworx pro shifter with the video of spark plug Steve, I’m a bit confused if anyone can help, now that the shifter is seated and everything correctly, my reverse gear now is in the first gear position and my first gear now is in the 3rd gear spot. It’s almost as if the shifter was installed lopsided but it’s perfectly flat and installed correctly, did I totally miss something? I’m aware about the small screws that need to be adjusted but as I go for 5th and 6th gear it will still let me go further as if I had a 7th and 8th gear , When I go for reverse I don’t need to unlatch the safety lock I just simply put it in first gear and it goes into reverse without needing to unlock the safety lock, any ideas? Thanks for the help

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
https://www.fiestastforum.com/threa...ips-tricks-linkage-redesign-discussion.22928/