Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

CPE Rear Motor Mount

Just installed the CPE RMM and what a world of a difference honestly. I'd go as far as to say it's the first modification that should be done. Quality product and everything just feels smoother. Shifts feel much tighter/better. As for the NVH levels, I'd say it's not that bad and that's with it just being installed 10 minutes ago. I know it'll tone down a bit once it settles. The only time I feel its excessive is when you put the AC on full blast lol Then again I came from a gutted track civic as a daily and still mainly drive an old RX7 so these extra vibrations are no big deal in my case. Pictures below show the old rmm, the new one from CPE installed (correct me if I'm wrong but the extra DP to MM bracket didn't need to be reinstalled? Did so anyways just in case), and the car itself. I will state that the 1st to 2nd and sometimes 3rd to 4th, shifting clunk is still there. Nowhere near as bad as the oem but still there if I leave the windows up, no music, no AC and really focus on it lol I know it's known by now but I have to reiterate that an aftermarket RMM is a must for these cars. Next up for the daily FiST is the 2JR cowl intake. As well as a trans fluid flush!

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk

You can always have your tuner up your idle 2 tree hundret rpms. It also has the ancillary benefit of more oil pressure while you idle. Glad you’re liking the CPE. 👊