Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

crash data...rear seat danger?

flbchbm

1000 Post Club
I never saw this before: Side Barrier Rear Passenger Due to the intrusion of the left rear door during the side impact test, the interior door panel struck the torso of the rear passenger dummy, causing a high lower spine acceleration. High lower spine accelerations, in excess of 82 g's, indicate a higher likelihood of thoracic injury.

Ford ST

2000 Post Club
I'm not worried at all. I have had people in the backseat twice. I have also never been involved in a car accident.

Sent from my LG-LS997 using Tapatalk

My daughter is in a car seat that doesnt hook into the hooks on the car (just a seatbelt). doesnt really work well in the middle, and i sit too far back for her to have any leg room..

I never saw this before: Side Barrier Rear Passenger Due to the intrusion of the left rear door during the side impact test, the interior door panel struck the torso of the rear passenger dummy, causing a high lower spine acceleration. High lower spine accelerations, in excess of 82 g's, indicate a higher likelihood of thoracic injury.
You got the source material?