Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Critique my Fiesta ST Blog Review Please

http://www.garagehollywood.com/2014/08/makes-2014-fiesta-st-good/

Hey guys, did a little writing this morning and wanted to get some feedback. I am by no means a writer but I have always enjoyed cars and after buying my first new car decided to do a short write up. Feel free to flame away and critique my stuff, hopefully do a proper write up and photo shoot/video in the next few weeks waiting on my camera and gear.

Attachments

Pretty good, I think you caught the main thing that I have been noticing which is NOBODY except car enthusiasts even knows this thing exists. So when you tell them you bought a Fiesta... they shrug it off like "Oh, you bought a economy box with a wing on it".

Points you missed though, under gearbox it is worth noting that the 6 speed is the only available transmission. No automatic slushbox nonesense!

Otherwise pretty good read!

I love my economy box with a wing on it. Especially when all they see is my tail lights, wondering what the heck just owned them.

OP
Teezlr
Thread Starter #4
Pretty good, I think you caught the main thing that I have been noticing which is NOBODY except car enthusiasts even knows this thing exists. So when you tell them you bought a Fiesta... they shrug it off like "Oh, you bought a economy box with a wing on it".

Points you missed though, under gearbox it is worth noting that the 6 speed is the only available transmission. No automatic slushbox nonesense!

Otherwise pretty good read!
Yes!

Ok, adjustments made! :)