Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Crossover pipe

Dpro

6000 Post Club
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/QUOTE]
Yeah I posed a similar question at one of my instructors, and he essentially said that it wouldn’t work for fast moving air because after a certain speed compression of the air becomes an issue. When I asked him what velocity the air would have to be moving he said that there was a really nasty differential equation involving the volume of moving gas, plus the change in area through which the gas is being forced through, plus the change in velocity of the gas between two established points, plus ambient stuff like pressure temperature and humidity. Generally speaking though, you can count on the Venturi effect to work for air in most applications on our planets surface, that is unless your trying to shove, in his words, a metric fuck ton of air through a very small area.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
sounds like an excuse for the Math is beyond my ability or desire to do to figure that out. lol
I will be the first to admit the nasty equation is the one I don’t want to do. lol