Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Cup Holder, inner fender wells

Has anyone else had issues with the fake chrome starting to lift up and crack? I have the 17 fiesta st 9,800 miles. car is still under warranty. noticed after this last winter that the fender well are coming off as well..... Ill take some pictures tomorrow after i get off work.

FiSTerMr

1000 Post Club
Has anyone else had issues with the fake chrome starting to lift up and crack? I have the 17 fiesta st 9,800 miles. car is still under warranty. noticed after this last winter that the fender well are coming off as well..... Ill take some pictures tomorrow after i get off work.
The rear fender liners suck. Mine fit like crap

2017 Magnetic FiST w/Recaros

maestromaestro

1000 Post Club
Yes and yes. And - I don't care. [emoji12]
My intent is to drive it until the wheels fall off - already at 75 k miles. That's the advantage of owning an inexpensive car. But - I totally understand if this your first new car. It's the same with children - the first one you obsess with. The next one - eh, he's OK... But, with my 993, I do get annoyed with minor issues disproportionately.

Spork1569

I also have an issue with the chrome coming off and I just peeled all mine off so it's white now instead of chrome. My wheel fender liners seem fine but even before taking em off for the intercooler install thwu didn't seem to fit too well up front.