Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Custom 2jr 11.75" Wilwood BBK, race grade rotors and pads, on the way here:)

RAAMaudio

5000 Post Club
Joe has done it again, bent over backwards to get me a BBK that fits my 15" wheels and for a good price! I do have to mod the mounts myself but that is a simple thing to do, just has to be done very well. I have 4x100 hubs now but it is really easy to just rotate the hats and drill new holes, the hub centered hats are the critical part and will be already sized for the car.

I spent a great deal of time figuring out brakes and in the end Joe was the man to go to and get it done, Thanks:):)

Watch for posts concerning his radiator and turbo things in the not so distant future, I am anxiously waiting and will be one of the firsts or the very first if possible!

Rick

OP
R

RAAMaudio

5000 Post Club
Thread Starter #2
Front BBK mounted but just tie wrapped calipers, having the mounts made right now, barely fit but just enough clearance.

11lbs, 4.6 oz saved per side over stock brakes!

A huge list of available pads for good prices, rotors are the top GT but I can get $38 rotors that are decent if I wanted to cheap out but the GTs will last all season or more for street/track.

OP
R

RAAMaudio

5000 Post Club
Thread Starter #4
They are just on there for fitment, I have not even used the locktite or torqued them yet:)

Good call though:)