Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Custom car grills

OP
TyphoonFiST

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
Thread Starter #44
The prototype is complete and enroute to my grubby mitts! Yay......I did NOT setup a gofundme so no one can pay for it either. Sorry to disappoint! I will now await its arrival!

Last edited:
The prototype is complete and enroute to my grubby mitts! Yay......I did NOT setup a gofundme so no one can pay for it either. Sorry to disappoint! I will now await its arrival!

send one my way my bestest friend

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

OP
TyphoonFiST

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
Thread Starter #46
Just showed up at my door just now....looked at the tracking picture. Sitting outside my door. Will open when I get home

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

Just showed up at my door just now....looked at the tracking picture. Sitting outside my door. Will open when I get home

when you get it on let me see the grills are something I desperately want to replace

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

OP
TyphoonFiST

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
Thread Starter #48
Here it is....
Its trial fitment time.....most likely tomorrow!

Last edited:

Spork1569

What's the verdict!? Extreeeemely interested in what this sucker looks like!
Same @TyphoonFiST wheres the end result? Don't make us start calling you a phony!
tenor.gif

But in all seriousness I think we're all excited for the possibility of an option besides zunsport lower grills.

OP
TyphoonFiST

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
Thread Starter #57
Well if I don't get OT offered to me tomorrow for like the 3rd day in a row I will be figuring out the install tomorrow! This is a prototype grill I have been working with Customcargrills to design to offer to the community coming up.

OP
TyphoonFiST

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
Thread Starter #58
Same @TyphoonFiST wheres the end result? Don't make us start calling you a phony!
View attachment 22758

But in all seriousness I think we're all excited for the possibility of an option besides zunsport lower grills.

Oh yes....it is happening! I got you all on this one....they may even offer different designs. We chose my design as it is the easiest to work with and install wouldn't be Rocket surgery...haha...Get it....HEHE.!

OP
TyphoonFiST

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
Thread Starter #59
This is just one way I'm trying to figure out how to mount the new lower grill....its not 100% but it still retains the factory lower grill as a mounting surface ....boom goes the Dynomite.

A Phony...ha... silly goose! wax on wax off mafacka!

Last edited: