Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Custom car grills

OP
TyphoonFiST

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
Thread Starter #81
So I am awaiting some P style clamps from Amazon to attach the lower grill....I think this might be the way to make it a cleaner look! Stay tuned!

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

So I am awaiting some P style clamps from Amazon to attach the lower grill....I think this might be the way to make it a cleaner look! Stay tuned!

amazon takes 2 days my dude

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

OP
TyphoonFiST

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
Thread Starter #83
Yeah I'm in the process of getting some clips that are Aluminum with a dipped black vinyl coating. Thought about heat and plastic on the clips I have now from Amazon. I'm picking up the clips tomorrow from Grainger my Dude. So....

OP
TyphoonFiST

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
Thread Starter #84
Install complete.....DIY Install coming just have to put it together. Turned out pretty dam good....without zip ties....without 3m two sided tape....without* aid of Lower OEM intercooler grille also!

Last edited:
Install complete.....DIY Install coming just have to put it together. Turned out pretty dam good....without zip ties....without 3m two sided tape....with aid of Lower OEM intercooler grille also!

in science you need to replicate it, so send it my way

OP
TyphoonFiST

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
Thread Starter #86
I'm just in talks with the vendor to see if it's cool that I release the DIY and start referring people to him. It will be within a couple days that I post it. Depending on if he says it's ok tonight possibly.

I'm just in talks with the vendor to see if it's cool that I release the DIY and start referring people to him. It will be within a couple days that I post it. Depending on if he says it's ok tonight possibly.

well let me know man