Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

SLD Custom Stainless Steel Fiesta ST Dead Pedals

Trader history for no-pistons (0)

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
no-pistons

no-pistons

Thread Starter #561
I'm assuming this should fit the 2016? Also are you selling on ebay? I found one but want to be sure it's you. Unless you have a better way for the purchase.
I have one left in stock haha! I will PM you more info.

OP
no-pistons

no-pistons

Thread Starter #566
How are these held in place? I'm worried about it getting wet and falling off. I am interested in one with the ST logo on it pending answers. Thanks!
Hi TyphoonFiST. I provide some heavy duty double sided carpet tape that is used to secure the dead pedal to the floor.

I've had mine on for a year and half now I think and it's still perfectly secured to the floor. Never had a problem of it moving and haven't heard of anybody else having an issue of it falling off either.

Just send me a PM if you'll like to get one and I'll send you payment info.

BoostBumps

4000 Post Club
Staff Member
I used industrial strength Velcro with only the "hook side" attached to back side of dead pedal....Its nearly impossible to pull up once its pressed against the carpet!

Picked it up at Home Depot

industrail Velcro Hook side.jpg

Dead Pedal Installed.jpg

OP
no-pistons

no-pistons

Thread Starter #569
You do live in Cali though....it's dry and arid there. It's not wet and snowy like it is here in Mn. F150lightningboy@gmail.com I'd my email also. Thanks
Well I've sold many of them outside of California, even outside of the U.S. also and haven't heard of any issues of it moving or falling off. Sent a payment invoice to your email if you're still interested in getting one. Thanks.

zech

Don't suppose you have a how-to on this do ya? [gunfire]
After so many months, did not expect someone is interested in the making of. Here you go,

1. Amon (http://www.amon.co.jp) from Japan makes a lot of ready-to-install components for cars, eg. LED, USB ports, etc. Working with their components is as easy as making model cars using Logo blocks. Only two components were purchased for this installation, the controller with a toggle switch (http://www.amon.co.jp/products2/detail.php?product_code=1854) and a RGB LED (http://www.amon.co.jp/products2/detail.php?product_code=2906);

2. Solidering is simple. Solder the RGB wires of the LED to the controller matching the colors as well as the black one for grounding;

3. Cover the ST words at the back side of the panel using a piece of semi-transparent film to reduce the brightness of the LED and make the light comes out evenly;

4. Install the pedal using the hook side of Velcro which keeps the pedal stationary very well;

5. Connect the controller to the acc, +ve and -ve as well as the toggle switch; and

6. Tape the toggle switch beneath the streaking column using double-sided tape.

I have some pictures but not an online album. PM if you are interested.

Got mine, looks great so far! Thinking about Powder coating it black to blend in a bit better. I'll be installing it soon, decided against the carpet tape, ordered some automotive velcro, I'd like it to be removable!

Got mine a few weeks ago along with my battery holder. Here's some pics and what I did to get a red logo.

Red logo is the backing from 3M automotive double sided foam tape. It's very thin, but durable. I taped it onto the under side of both pieces and then attached to car.

Enjoy and Thanks Eric!!
IMG_3600.jpg IMG_3603.jpg IMG_3605.jpg

Looks great! I'll hopefully be finishing mine up soon, got the dead pedal powder coated black, waiting for some high temp tape so I can get the ST and the circles red. Got the battery holder powder coated translucent black, looks like black chrome! I'll get some pics once finished and installed

OP
no-pistons

no-pistons

Thread Starter #579
Damn, a little too late I guess. Any way you could PM me when they're back in stock? and How about the dead pedals?
Will do sir. I will create a waiting list for the tie downs and put you down. Dead pedals are also currently out of stock, but i'm going to try and make more next week. I'll PM you about that also. I'm very sorry for the inconvenience, I've just been completely swamped with my regular day job work. The only other things that I have in stock for the FiST are the gas pedal spacer and evap skid plates.

Will do sir. I will create a waiting list for the tie downs and put you down. Dead pedals are also currently out of stock, but i'm going to try and make more next week. I'll PM you about that also. I'm very sorry for the inconvenience, I've just been completely swamped with my regular day job work. The only other things that I have in stock for the FiST are the gas pedal spacer and evap skid plates.
No worries man. I don't get paid till around the 15th so no rush. How much is the pedal spacer? definitely interested. On that note, what are all of your prices? and what on Earth is an evap skid plate?

Status
Not open for further replies.