Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Cylinder Compression Test and Borescope at 110k

Already been done son by Mitch at CP-E I will add....great guy! Very knowledgeable...owns a FiST himself and still rolling a C39 turbo from DHM for many many moons he told me and no issues.

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk
See post #11

I just got finished with a compression test at 126,000... found almost identical results:

Cylinder #1 - 180 psi
Cylinder #2 - 180 psi
Cylinder #3 - 179 psi
Cylinder #4 - 179 psi

What is “factory new” compression test look like? Hard to believe these high(er) mileage examples are testing so well.

I just got finished with a compression test at 126,000... found almost identical results:

Cylinder #1 - 180 psi
Cylinder #2 - 180 psi
Cylinder #3 - 179 psi
Cylinder #4 - 179 psi

What is “factory new” compression test look like? Hard to believe these high(er) mileage examples are testing so well.

i know its been 2 years since anyone replied to you

but i just did a compression test at 45k miles on my 2017 st

1 175
2 180
3 170
4 170

i feel like i didnt screw the compression tester nozzle into the spark plug holes as tight as i could have, but im making basically the same compression as you guys, so id say youre probably as close to factory as it gets.

the "official" compression in psi according to Ford is "160- 170" so anything above 160 is perfect, as long as all four are within 15-20psi of each other