Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

SLD Damond Passenger Side Motor Mount

Trader history for xxiaze (1)

xxiaze

I have for sale an assembled and LIGHTLY used Damond PSS motor mount. I had installed for aprox 100mi until switching back to OEM mount. I was trouble shooting knock corrections and removed this mount after installing it. Absolutely nothing wrong with it… just don’t need it anymore. 180$ shipped.

2059BE3F-633B-481B-B8BF-DC9D479106BC.jpeg CF17DCA9-0DB9-4C22-84BE-52BA75261DD3.jpeg E098053F-AEF0-4080-BB7F-F876E2E924C3.jpeg 6F9F5AC2-ADF1-430B-8CDA-6A2ECAE9B7B6.jpeg D9042E32-90CF-458C-B013-E8AE613BEC9F.jpeg

Last edited:
Good luck with selling it. I had this issue one time with the TTR ones. I only had the passenger side installed. Have to run both.

OP
xxiaze

xxiaze

Thread Starter #3
Good luck with selling it. I had this issue one time with the TTR ones. I only had the passenger side installed. Have to run both.
I actually found no improvement with the OEM mount. Switching back and forth on the mount did nothing to my knock. If I was staying big turbo I would prefer this mount. I have supporting log data to show the false reality of mount knock. I’ve had no real experience with this actually being a thing… I’ve only been presumptuously told by individuals that phantom mount knock was real. Wasn’t my experience. For me, running straight e85 ended up being the issue… top hat piston flooding with 4 port. Had to dial back to e50 to resolve my knock issues. Thanks though.

No I meant that you also need the Damond driver side one too. The difference in the solidity or something makes it all out of sorts.

OP
xxiaze

xxiaze

Thread Starter #5
No I meant that you also need the Damond driver side one too. The difference in the solidity or something makes it all out of sorts.
Wasn’t my experience, repeatedly logged and disproved on my end. The car was more planted with this mount. More NVH. Exhaust note was oddly better… and traction improved slightly. As for NEEDING the trans side, I don’t think that’s the case. Would it improve previously stated elements? Yeah, for sure. That’s the whole package man. This is just a piece to the puzzle.

dhminer

2000 Post Club
Trans mount is much less important. I have upgraded my passenger side mount and it eliminated almost 100% of wheel hop other than when it’s really wet. No plans to touch trans mount.

OP
xxiaze

xxiaze

Thread Starter #9
Street or race bushing?
I’m not 100% sure to be honest… when I bought it he did not offer options at the time for bushing type other than color. That’s a newer thing. Whatever the original bushing type is is what this one is. I believe it’s the “race” though, as I’m fairly sure he started offering a bit softer one later on.