Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

delicious tuning

Stkid93

Premium Account
fellas,

is anyone here tuned by delicious tuning? i was reading through an old fiesta st article i found where they slowly added parts and dyno'ed to see the difference, and when they were still on the stock turbo they had delicious tuning tune the car on crappy california 91 gas and made 205/295 with minor bolt ons. I checked on their website and they do offer a stage 1 and custom tune for the fiesta st. But he has no dyno graphs on his website and i havent found anything by searching. He is mostly known for subarus and such but hes a huge tuner so there must be someone in california tuned by him. unfortunately, the never did the stock turbo on e30 they went straight to big turbo after that, but 295 wheel torque would be considered pretty good results for most people on e30, let alone crappy cali 91. So im wondering what he could have done with a fist on e30 or even some decent 93 gas. Cali 91 is so bad and so knock limited im amazed he got over 200 wheel horsepower and 300 wheel torque tuning with it, going from bad 91 to e30 on these cars ive seen gains of 35-40 wheel torque and 25-35 wheel horsepower. so i would be super interested in seeing anyone's dyno from them

gtx3076

1000 Post Club
fellas,

is anyone here tuned by delicious tuning? i was reading through an old fiesta st article i found where they slowly added parts and dyno'ed to see the difference, and when they were still on the stock turbo they had delicious tuning tune the car on crappy california 91 gas and made 205/295 with minor bolt ons. I checked on their website and they do offer a stage 1 and custom tune for the fiesta st. But he has no dyno graphs on his website and i havent found anything by searching. He is mostly known for subarus and such but hes a huge tuner so there must be someone in california tuned by him. unfortunately, the never did the stock turbo on e30 they went straight to big turbo after that, but 295 wheel torque would be considered pretty good results for most people on e30, let alone crappy cali 91. So im wondering what he could have done with a fist on e30 or even some decent 93 gas. Cali 91 is so bad and so knock limited im amazed he got over 200 wheel horsepower and 300 wheel torque tuning with it, going from bad 91 to e30 on these cars ive seen gains of 35-40 wheel torque and 25-35 wheel horsepower. so i would be super interested in seeing anyone's dyno from them
I don’t like to deviate from tried and true when it comes to tuning. I would stick with dizzy, tune+, stratified, purpledrank, Freektune, etc. Tuners that are familiar with our cars and have developed a respectable reputation.