Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

DFW member

gtx3076

1000 Post Club
Just bought a '14 with 100k miles. Has recaros and stuff. Cut my teeth in the mazdaspeed platform with an e30 BT ms3, and looking forward to starting over the modding hobby.

I gotta read up on the quirks. I see the weather stripping on the windshield is a common problem, mine has already degraded substantially. Looking forward to discussions and 2nd hand parts.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Just bought a '14 with 100k miles. Has recaros and stuff. Cut my teeth in the mazdaspeed platform with an e30 BT ms3, and looking forward to starting over the modding hobby.

I gotta read up on the quirks. I see the weather stripping on the windshield is a common problem, mine has already degraded substantially. Looking forward to discussions and 2nd hand parts.

I came from the ms3 platform with forged build, meth, and gtx3076 ewg. I also have a 14 FiST it’s a much more fun to care drive imo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
G

gtx3076

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #4
I came from the ms3 platform with forged build, meth, and gtx3076 ewg. I also have a 14 FiST it’s a much more fun to care drive imo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I miss the ewg flutter, but cylinder 3 led to its demise, burned too much oil and spun a bearing. Just too many known issues I didn't want to stay with that platform.

Looked at V8's but I love small cars, this thing really is a blast to drive even stock.

OP
G

gtx3076

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #12
Welcome - I’m also new to the FiST platform and in DFW!
Welcome. From browsing seems like a lot of useful information.

Welcome to the forum! I'm down in Arlington and there are a few others in the Metroplex on here too.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
Welcome! I'm from East Texas myself and travel occasionally to the DFW area to visit family and go to ST meets.