Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

DHM's 1 Point Sick Build

OP
MrsDHM
Thread Starter #41
Couple more things that have been done to get this caught up

A/c delete

Parachute mount. Needs to be powdercoated. Thinking black as back of the car will be red.

ASD motorsports staging brake mounted. Seat positions figured out...using Sparco seat brackets.

And this last week Shane fabbed up the tubular front setup. Intercooler core is larger than our Race intercooler, 25x11x3.5. Obviously still needs end tanks and charge pipes fabricated. Will be powdercoating the bars red and thinking of doing the intercooler in a silver with flake. This tube front setup actually weighs 5 lbs less then stock despite the giant fmic.

I think that's about it to get this current. Roll cage and wastegate dump and exhaust fab work is next on the priority list! Let me know if you have any questions about the build [emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

[emoji7][emoji7][emoji7]

Our sidewinder manifold is complete!

Here's a close up of the stepped runners. This feature allows us to run larger primary header tubes (to support our 600hp goal) without effecting spool time as dramatically by maintaining higher velocity exhaust flow.

What do you think of the turbo placement??? Here's how she will sit!

Ohhh my sweet Jesus! [unbelieveable]

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
Above what trap speeds does the sanctioning body, or tracks you run at require a 'chute??

It must be nice to have open access to the (HHUUUGGGEE) snail!! [:)] [thumb]

DHM1

1000 Post Club
Above what trap speeds does the sanctioning body, or tracks you run at require a 'chute??

It must be nice to have open access to the (HHUUUGGGEE) snail!! [:)] [thumb]
150mph in the 1/4. It's more of a safety thing and use it in the 1/2 mile racing.

This is so cool....one of the things that bothers me about my build is when someone asks me about what I've done to the car, for the most part I can only tell them rather than pop the hood and show them. Looking forward to future updates!