Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Diagnostics needed

CornishLad

Had my fiesta st180 for over a year now and bloody love it. Crashed it into a bridge late last year and got it back on the road with no issue. However I've just ran into a problem that I need help with. 2 days ago my powersteering went and was given a "Power steering malfunction service now" message as well as "Hill start assist not available" unfortunately I'm 2 weeks from payday so money is tight so trying to diagnose it myself so I can get whatever parts are needed and just pay labour for the work to be done. I used a friend's OBD2 reader to try and get some clarity on the issue but was given a U2005 and U2005P error code which upon googling all I could find were issues with Audio. As well as powersteering going whenever I start the engine the fan kicks in as if its overheating. Don't suppose anyone could lend me a hand in diagnosing this?