Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Did a couple interior upgrades...

I really like the e-brake boot where did you get if you don't mind sharing?

Harvick

1000 Post Club
I really like that ebrake handle too.

OP
BlueBomber

BlueBomber

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #6
Ebrake cover thing from amazon. It has "useful" in the title lol... By menzo?
dead pedal cover
Generic amazon dead pedal cover I liked

Fiesta door sill plates also amazon

Annnd added cargo net
And added st wheel center caps

MKVIIST

5000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
Simple but great mods Nick. How does the dead pedal mount?

Found the ebrake mod on a website shipping from China, not keen on that. Do you have a link to the one you picked up on Amazon by any chance?

OP
BlueBomber

BlueBomber

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #11
It's on Amazon from Manso SZ.
Hadn't seen it anywhere else. Can't figure out how the hell to look at my purchase history on amazon for items I have received x_x
I ordered this like over a month ago - took a while. Dead pedal cover is just adhesive, I am considering changing that for velcro but am feeling lazy right now lol

going to try and see if I can get a grip of these over at modbargains, so you know, we can have some in the USA that dont take a mystery amount of time to arrive

I would've ordered the ST logo dead pedals that guy is making but I literally ordered mine the night before so i was all... well guess we're committed now!

Someone on the other forum located it on Amazon, so here's a link for anyone interested.

http://www.amazon.com/Manso-Handbrake-Decoration-Ecosport-Accessories/dp/B00K0CN87K/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1401943247&sr=8-1&keywords=fiesta+st

Is it more chrome finished or more brushed? Having a hard time telling from the pics, and would really like it to match up with the shifter and the steering wheel plate as well.

Also, I know you've committed to the dead pedal you have, but the one that's being made with the ST logo is pretty dang nice if you ever change your mind.

XuperXero

Surprised at the lack of door sill on USDM model... Here's what we got (taken from auto review site).

That's exactly what my sill looks like, but not lighted. Came stock on my car, not sure if it's part of the trim level or not.

Same here, don't recall mine lighting up. Then again I keep the interior LEDs off so that might have something to do with it.

rodmoe

5000 Post Club
In the early promos Ford suggested the sill plate We got might light up but they never brought it to market and the one the do sell is nothing like our stock unlit units :)
Just the rear door have NO sill plate as far as I know

XuperXero

That's exactly what my sill looks like, but not lighted. Came stock on my car, not sure if it's part of the trim level or not.
Same here, don't recall mine lighting up. Then again I keep the interior LEDs off so that might have something to do with it.
In the early promos Ford suggested the sill plate We got might light up but they never brought it to market and the one the do sell is nothing like our stock unlit units :)
Just the rear door have NO sill plate as far as I know
Mine doesn't light up either... AFAIK no market has the light up sills. This picture may have been right angle at the right lighting.

lessard.dcj

1000 Post Club
Mine doesn't light up either... AFAIK no market has the light up sills. This picture may have been right angle at the right lighting.
the one shown is a light up version, you just dont get it on the stock car but it is an orderable part. not cheap though.