Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Did anybody catch the new “Up To Speed” on YouTube!?

CSM

1000 Post Club
I generally like Donut and their up to speed videos, but this one was super rushed. My issues:
  • Ton of shots where they clearly mistook Focus for a Fiesta
  • Not enough mention of the Fiesta ST mk7.5+
  • Almost no mention of the mk8 fiesta and its crazy three cylinder motor
Just felt like this was rushed and not even close to the quality of some of their other works

Hypergram

1000 Post Club
Video was entertaining enough, but was lacking substance from Mk.6 and above. Using focus shots and mismatching versions when describing the car didn't really help either lol

xxiaze

I was SO excited to see what they had to say about the fiesta. I’ve always appreciated “up to speed” because they general draw out all the cool nuances of the vehicles and you learn a good deal. I was stoked to feel really cool/good about my fiesta, but unfortunately I was left feeling like my car was not cool or good haha. It was rushed and lacking in all areas. Super thrown together... they should apologize/delete/remake lol.