Welcome to the #1 Focus RS Forum and Focus RS community dedicated to Focus RS owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Focus RS Forum today!

Diode Dynamics LED Fog Lights (and more) now available on the site!

Trader history for ron@whoosh (1)

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
We're adding more lighting options for the Fiesta here in a few days. By request and demand, the Diode Dynamics LUXEON LED Fog Lights have been added and are now available as plug and play for your 2014-2018 Fiesta ST!

A great way to improve visibility or refresh those dingy old OEM fogs

I'll be installing a set on the shop car in a few days as well to add to the look of the projector headlamps...should look grand!

[raceflag]
link to product>>>>>> https://whoosh-motorsports.myshopify.com/collections/2014-2017-ford-fiesta-st/products/diode-dynamics-luxeon-led-fog-lamps-fiesta-st-2014-2018

TDavis

1000 Post Club
I HIGHLY recommend these fog lights. I got the Morimoto versions but they're identical to the Diode Dynamic fogs. If I didn't already have mine I would have got them from Ron.

why do you temp me to hurt my bank account ALL THE TIME.

ill probably order these over the next few weeks. im tired of the OEM ones already.

D1JL

7000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
U.S. Navy Veteran
I have had a set of these for years now.
They are GREAT.

Dave

CSM

1000 Post Club
Just installed a pair. Have you guys found the adjustment to be OK out of the box?

OP
ron@whoosh

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
Thread Starter #7
Just installed a pair. Have you guys found the adjustment to be OK out of the box?
I haven't adjusted my set on the orange spice but I also don't drive it much at night (if at all)
I think you'll be good as is after the install unlike headlights which you would want to adjust

CSM

1000 Post Club
Didn't have a chance to snap photos but phew, I am going to have to do some serious adjustments on these. Looks nothing like what Mod Bargain posted here https://i0.wp.com/www.modbargains.c...on-LED-before-after.gif?zoom=2&resize=750,500

Mine are angled downward pretty severely. Going to have to find a nice quiet spot in the evening sometime this week and do some adjustments against a wall.

TDavis

1000 Post Club
Didn't have a chance to snap photos but phew, I am going to have to do some serious adjustments on these. Looks nothing like what Mod Bargain posted here https://i0.wp.com/www.modbargains.c...on-LED-before-after.gif?zoom=2&resize=750,500

Mine are angled downward pretty severely. Going to have to find a nice quiet spot in the evening sometime this week and do some adjustments against a wall.
Nah, mine where angled perfectly. Not hard to adjust though, just use a 7mm socket and adjust the "nut" on the back.